Skip to main content

This page has been temporarily translated using AI. A revised translation by the University Language Centre (CLA) will be uploaded soon.

After 1 or more years of discontinuation
If you have interrupted your studies, but have not yet lapsed, you can apply to resume them by submitting a reconnaissance application.
After the career freeze
If you interrupted your studies to continue them abroad, or to attend the Military Academy or another postgraduate course.
After renunciation or forfeiture
If you have given up your studies or have lapsed (even at another university), you can re-register with or without credit evaluation.
Ultimo aggiornamento