Skip to main content
Contenuto

This page has been temporarily translated using AI. A revised translation by the University Language Centre (CLA) will be uploaded soon.

The main headquarters of the University is located in Trieste, at Piazzale Europa 1, in an elevated area overlooking the city. The historic building, dating back to 1924, along with other more recently constructed structures, forms a true university campus, housing offices, classrooms, and laboratories for almost all degree programs. 

Since 1989, there has been a branch location in Gorizia, situated in the building of the former Seminario Minore, which has been appropriately renovated and expanded. 

Since 1991, another branch of the University has been established in Pordenone, at Via Prasecco 4/1. 

Finally, since 1997, the University has also been present in Portogruaro, in the province of Venice. 

Cards
Ultimo aggiornamento
Last update: 01-19-2024