Skip to main content

This page has been temporarily translated using AI. A revised translation by the University Language Centre (CLA) will be uploaded soon.


If you have already completed a previous university course, in Italy or abroad, you can enroll in a new study program by requesting credit recognition for the credits earned, with the possibility of course abbreviation (recognition of credits acquired with admission to a year subsequent to the first).

If you have withdrawn from studies or have been deregistered (even from another university), you can enroll in a new study program by requesting the evaluation of exams/activities to obtain credit recognition.

What to do before enrolling

Before submitting the enrollment application, you must:

  • Request the evaluation of the exams/activities you have completed.
  • Wait for the outcome of the evaluation by the Commission, which may grant credit recognition or even course abbreviation.
  • After receiving the outcome, you can submit the enrollment application following the dedicated instructions.
You have dropped out of studies or been dismissed
Also at another University
Ultimo aggiornamento
Last update: 03-20-2024