Skip to main content

This page has been temporarily translated using AI. A revised translation by the University Language Centre (CLA) will be uploaded soon.


From this section you can access information to request certification of your enrolments, examinations and qualifications.


As of 2012, public administrations and public service managers can no longer request or accept from private individuals certificates produced by other public offices. Therefore, to certify acts or facts relating to your university career to a public body or to private managers of public services, you must submit a SELF-CERTIFICATION, which replaces the certificate for all legal purposes.

Ultimo aggiornamento