Skip to main content

This page has been temporarily translated using AI. A revised translation by the University Language Centre (CLA) will be uploaded soon.



Since 2012, Public Administrations and Managers of public services can no longer request or accept certificates produced by other public offices from individuals. Therefore, if you need to certify acts or facts related to your university career to a public entity or private managers of public services, you can submit a SELF-CERTIFICATION, which replaces the certificate in all legal respects.

How to request a certificate if you cannot self-certify

Send an email to the relevant Office:

  • Remember to specify the requested certificate
  • Attach a valid identity document (front/back)
  • Pay the stamp duty of €16.00 (payment not required for certificates related to payment of fees), once the Office issues the invoice:
    • via pagoPA on the Segreteria Studenti Online (Esse3) platform
    • via pagoPA using the bulletin sent via email by the Office (upon request) 

Confirm the payment via email to the Office

The certificate will be sent to you via email once available.

The competent offices

PHD Office  -

Specialization Schools: 
Post Lauream Office- 

University Master's and Advanced Courses: 
Post Lauream Office - 

Teacher Training
Post Lauream Office - 

State Exams: 
Post Lauream Office -

Ultimo aggiornamento
Last update: 04-17-2024