Skip to main content
Data avviso
Testo avviso

Notice of admission to Architecture for the academic year 2024/2025

To enroll in the single-cycle master's degree program in Architecture, you must have a high school diploma.

Admission is regulated by a nationwide programmed number and involves passing a local admission test set by the Ministry.